Wednesday, August 03, 2005

YES!!! Nipples!

Why Do Men Have Nipples?

And we finally have the answer to that age old question posed by Jon Anderson in 9th grade Honors Biology: Why do men have nipples?

Sorry, this chance was just too priceless. And I knew I'd get your attention with the nipples in the title. I did, didn't I? I remember the day so well. I was just sitting there first period, listening to a lecture by Mr. Hess, when Jon Anderson raised his hand. Now, you have to understand that we were often allowed to ask questions mid-class in Honors Biology. One of my personal favorites was, "Why do eyes change color."

"They don't."

"No, you don't understand, mine do!"

"No, they don't."

Anyway, back to the story at hand. Mr. Hess calls on Jon. And Jon, in his usual comedic and yet completely honest manner says, "Why do men have nipples?"

The look on Mr. Hess' face was priceless. I really think the question caught him off guard. Here we are in a lecture on genetics, and Jon Anderson wants to know why men have nipples.

Maybe you had to be there. If not, you'll think this is funny.

"Memories, all alone in the moonlight." Cats, I hate Cats!

No comments: