Friday, August 05, 2005

I <3 Life

Wow, I'm just brimming with crazy ass joy right now. It is, well, awesometasticlicious (hey, if Shakespeare, who didn't even exist, can make up words, then why can't I?).

A lot of this awesomtasticlic... okay, maybe that isn't such a great word -- a little too long. A lot of this "joy" (much shorter yet just as poignant) is coming from looking at life in a different way. A more optomistic way. A more, well, fun way. And it works, it really does. But a heck of a lot of it comes from looking at life REALLY REALLY closely. And when you do that, all the blandness fades away and you're left with a really cool pattern. Kind of like fractals.

Anyway, I hope that I can keep this radiance up when I get back to Chi. Scratch that. I WILL keep this radiance up when I get back to Chi.

I hope you're all enjoying vacation. I'm looking forward to this year. It's our Senior Year. After that, we leave one "chapter" of our life and move onto a whole new one! How crazy is that?

Namaste, mis amigos.

P.S. And "anonymous" is now known! It was Laura, that tricky bugger. Thanks for the musical accompaniment to my blog. Feel free to add as many as you want!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn straight you'll be happy

Anonymous said...

Which is good for you, but now I find myself down in the dumps again because life sucks and doesn't have a meaning. Never really bothered me before but... w/e, I'll get over it. See you soon, Dave

You're very best pal,
Dave