Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I've Been Thinking...

that maybe I spend far too much time on the computer. But you know, I spend so much less than I used to. I mean, I've gotten it down to the point that I don't get on til 9 and then stay on til about, well, now.

Yet at the same time, I feel like all my life is spent on the computer. But maybe I'm just being crazy. Because I really don't spend all that much time on the computer.

This thought came up as I realized I haven't posted ANY of the articles that I've wanted to in the past week. I have a bunch of ideas floating around (note to self, write them down before you forget them!), but I haven't made the time to write them down. When I get to this point of the night, I don't feel like posting some really great work of writing. I just want to write this pseudo-personal account.

Lesson: Don't spend so much time looking at other people's blogs, and you'll have more time to work on your own! But everyone else has such interesting blogs...

Anyway, I'll HOPEFULLY post at least one, aiming for two, good posts tomorrow.

And while I'm at it, I'll finish All Quiet on the Western Front, complete my calc work, discover an alternative to fossil fuel, and fly to the moon in a yellow submarine! (Yeah, in case you didn't catch it, those two weren't for real) !-)

Man, if I'm going to do all those things, I'd better get some sleep.

Later.

No comments: