Sunday, August 21, 2005

Another Saturday

Today was (because it's now Sunday, so techinically today is no longer) Saturday. A Saturday like I haven't had in a while. But anyway, that's not what I'm thinking about right now.

Does anyone else feel like everything's changed? I don't know how or why I feel this way, but just now, sitting here, I feel like the whole world's changed. I have no idea why. Nothing has changed. But at the same time, everything looks / feels different. It's a very weird feeling. Nice, but weird.

On a completely different note, if any of you want a local forecast for Chi, I suggest checking out the new weather blog at Chi Weather. It is a promising site from our up and coming meteorologist, Kenny Pratt. Not only do you get your local forecast, but with his own personal flair, you'll learn how said weather will affect "Your Chi Experience" (who's ready for that essay). I look forward to Kenny's contribution to the blogosphere.

Sunday, and then it's the second week of Band Camp. My last week of band camp ever. Crazy.

Anyone know how to play the guitar? Because I'm trying to learn, but it's kind of a hit and miss experience. I'll learn eventually.

Namaste, all.

No comments: