Saturday, August 27, 2005

Strange Elation

I don't really know why, but I'm just in one of those really, really good moods right now. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, right? So, I guess I'll just enjoy this mood now and run with it.

Had my last day of band camp. Ever. Today. Crazy. It hasn't hit me yet. I don't know if it ever will. I've had 7 band camps. That's a whole lot of 2 week-long summer programs. A whole freakin' lot. And I'm done with that. Damn. No wonder Stacie keeps coming back. It's going to be weird next year without it. It's become a part of me.

If you missed the first Chichester High School Marching Band performance of the 2005 season today, don't worry, you'll have plenty of other chances to see us!

And seriously, can the "kids" (and by "kids" I mean the band members) run marching band? Pretty please? I swear, when some adults reach a certain age, they must just shut off the common-sense / logic chip in their heads. Because they don't use those two things.

Ah, and the post band "pool" party. Good times. It was fun. As good as the one from 2 years ago. Hopefully that'll become a tradition. I mean, I'll be gone. But it'd still be cool if it was a tradition.

And I'm really tired. And it's Saturday already. So I'm going to go to bed.

Good night. Or morning. Whichever.

No comments: