Monday, August 08, 2005

Huzzah!!!

HHHHHHUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

I'm back!

And now that I've gotten that out of the way, it's very nice to be back in Chi. The brimming with happiness hasn't faded. How crazy is that? I'm in Chi and happy. Who could of thought it could happen? Well, a lot of people. But yeah!

I look forward to this coming week. A nice relaxing break from EVERYTHING. A nice chance to get back in touch with people. And most of all, a nice chance to piece together this new life I have planned out. Ooooooh yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaah!

If anyone wants to stop by, I'll be around all this week. Although tomorrow I have an appointment with two of mis amigos.

Yay! The only problem with this brimming happiness is it makes me not too apt to be philosophical. But I've been philosophical for the past, oh, 6 months. So maybe it's time to go with the happiness, non-philosophical theme. Yeah, "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven." It's finally summer!

On a completely unrelated note, it's fun looking into different genres of music. I've been so stuck in the alternative / rock genre for the past year, I haven't seen all the other oppurtunities out there. And there are soooo many oppurtunities out there!

Aw sit!

Namaste.

No comments: