Monday, August 22, 2005

Just a Test


Just felt like testing something out. And while I'm at it, why not take a look back in time, oh, five years. That's always fun to do.

Flickr, in case you're interested, is an awesome tool for posting pictures on the interweb. I'm not much of a picture person, but I'm going to work on that this year. Hopefully.

Anyway, this is a picture of me from my sister's High School Graduation (notice the track in the background). I was at the end of my 7th grade year at this point in time. That places me at the age of 13. Wow, thirteen.

Anyway, notice all the differences. Like the lack of sideburns. Or any facial hair for that matter. And the glasses. And the nerdines... Oh, wait, that's still here. :)

I thought it'd be fun to look back at Dave Darmon from years ago. Maybe I'll scrounge up more pictures to share. Maybe. But no matter what, it's just fun to play around with the technology at our disposal. More on that at a later post.

Band camp tomorrow (today? Huh, it IS today)! Gonna kick some ass. And according to Kenny, this is going to be the best. summer. week. EVER.

Peace out!

No comments: