Monday, August 01, 2005

Hi Y'All

Well, it's now well past everyone's bed-time on the East Coast, but here at Indiana it's only 10:55, so hah!

Anyway, when am I getting home again? Not anytime soon. But I shouldn't be in such a rush to get out of here. It's quiet, peaceful, and I get to spend quality time with my family. When else do I get to do that?

I should really get on all that homework. You know, AP English, APUSH, Hi-Q, all that fun stuff. But I don't wanna. Not yet, at least.

Apparently APUSH may be taught by Mr. Passin (I don't know how to spell his name, but you may know him better as the person in 10th grade that made people leave their tables. Ah, we were such rebels back then). I don't know if I want to take it. Social Studies isn't really my thing. We'll see.

Two more weeks til band camp. The joy is overwhelming... Does anyone have good parts in the music? 'Cause I don't.

That's all for now folks. Remember to Carpe Diem (that's Latin for 'Seize the Day').

Namaste.

No comments: