Sunday, August 28, 2005

Sundays. I hate Sundays.


Birthday
Originally uploaded by David Darmon.
Well, I officially have gotten to my school year hate of Sundays. I just have such "off" days on Sundays. Maybe it's because they're not quite a week day, but not quite a weekend day.

Anyway, today could have gone better. But that was all my fault. So, noone to blame but myself.

Decided to post another picture. I really don't have any recent pictures. It's horrible. So this is from about a year ago. Do I look different? I know one thing: I look crazy in this picture.

Well, I think I might do one of those big theory posts tomorrow. Perhaps part II of the Humanity series. Or something like that.

Dig life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I probably have more pictures of you than you do... kinda scary. I have that one of you from that time you were having a really bad day... I mean, winter