Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Sleep Deprivation and Band Camp

Well, I don't really have all that much to post now. Unless you want a complete recap of everything that happened at Band Camp. Which I don't think you do.

Yeah, band camp is going pretty well. I don't think it has hit me yet that we're the seniors. It just seems like last year's Senior class is on vacation, and that they'll show up next week or something. I mean, Kevin McKeeman is even there. It's weird.

And then there's the sleep deprivation. I seem to have set my body to go to sleep late and to wake up late. The opposite of what I'd like it to be. But I've been getting up earlier every day, so I hope that will help. I really don't enjoy tossing and turning in my bed until 1 o'clock, especially when I've been in bed since 11:20. No fun.

Well, I don't really have anything else to say. Summer's almost over. Go figure. Our last summer as students at Chichester High School. I can hear you all cheering already. :)

Enjoy life.

No comments: