Monday, August 22, 2005

What to Talk About?

Hm, I don't really want to go onto Part 2 of my thing, mainly because it's late and that would require major thinkage on my part. So instead, I'll just write about anything that comes to mind. Wooh for stream of consciousness!

Um, first thought. Life's crazy. And it never fails to be crazy. There should be some religion called Crazy-ism, in which the major tenets are: Life is crazy, and you have to live life.

Wow, this is so pointless. So I'm just going to stop my stream of con...

Band went well today. Other than this crazy part that Kenny and I have to do during part II. To that I say, "NO!" I mean, we'll get it eventually (maybe), but it's just really tough. But we're the low brass. We can do anything!

And 4 more days of band camp left. Ever. Crazy.

Enjoy your last 2 weeks of summer. Namaste.

No comments: