Sunday, April 23, 2006

Procrastination in Action

Well, I'm not really procrastinating. Just putting up a marker here before I actually get down to business with my English research paper (though calling it a research paper is really an insult to all research papers everywhere).

I just thought I'd share. And just because I'm interested, if you're reading this instead of doing the research paper, please leave a comment. (Obviously this doesn't include people not assigned the research paper. But hey, if you folks want to leave a comment too, go for it!)

Namaste.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah... I have a research assignment... and I'm desperately trying to focus but hey... look where I am! Good luck to you on finishing it... I hope I finish mine before I have to go to work.

Barx Atthemoon, Warden of Tunare said...

Yeah I'm definately not doing that paper right now. I did 2 scholarships that are due Monday, I spent all of yesterday in the pouring rain at Drexel yesterday (but we did get really nice cups for free!). So instead today I'm thinking about States & the AP Tests. And I'm working on the website and making great progress thru the hardest coding I've had to do in my life. Well maybe not in my life, but probably since GovSkool.

I figure if I have the website points-ready by Mon/Tues Shulman will be happy. And I'm almost there. Just one more page to write... of course its the hardest page to write, but eh...
--
The word of the day is Moikxz.

Saurabh said...

hi...

i have an exam and came thru to ur brlog thru zaadz... nice stuff here. i'd be visiting often...

good wishes,
wanderer