Saturday, April 01, 2006

A Breath of Fresh Air

While reading Brian Johson's blog, I came across this very interesting program titled Working for Good. The basic purpose of this "curriculum" is to ignite the passion in people throughout the world to become better entrepreneurs, not necessarily in the "start your own business" sense, but more in the "individual initiative to change the world" sort. It's all sorts of Zaadz like.

Mm, it speaks to the "I wanna save the world" element in me. I highly suggest downloading their curriculum, which is something like a pamphlet filled with inspiring articles. It's a very interesting read. I've only read the first entry, titled "Progress and Possibility" so far, but its good stuff. It dismisses the falsehood that the world's going to hell in a hell basket. Apparently, it's not. :) Always good to hear, especially with how the media makes the apocalypse seem ever so plausible.

Mm, this stuff just makes me all warm and fuzzy. Optimism, you win the day!

Namaste.

No comments: