Monday, April 24, 2006

Insomnia Wins the Day Again!

Well, it's almost 2 in the morning and I'm still awake. Yippie for school being in another 5 hours. Who knew?

This is a new kind of insomnia though. It's weird, because I feel so incredibly free and full of energy. It would be nice if I felt like this during the daylight hours. You know, when the rest of the world is awake.

In the meantime, let's see what other useful things I can get done.

Weird Mention: Typing seems really really weird now that I'm aware that I'm doing it. This whole reading about Dvorak has made my typing world go upside down. It's like, I am typing just like I used to, but now I'm painfully aware of it all. Weird.

Namaste.

Oh, and ten bucks to the person that can figure out what that last quotation is really about. :)

2 comments:

Barx Atthemoon, Warden of Tunare said...

Random guess... children?

Or perhaps some sort of self-realization, the eventual fulfilment of our true potential at the cost of brief inconvience/choices we have to make that don't give us transitory happiness?
--
The word of the day is tphxqkw.

David Darmon said...

That's a good broad guess, but the quote is actually a little more focused than that. Though I have to admit, your interpretation works perfectly well.