Saturday, July 02, 2005

Saturday = Free Time

Hello everyone, although I'm starting to think that I'm just talking to myself, in which case I should stop talking to imaginary people... I guess that's a little neurotic.

Anyway, today's been a nice, productive, free day. Got a lot of my homework done. All I have left is a tiny bit of Bio (which will really just be rates and equilibrium from Chem) and some physics, which shouldn't be all that bad (except for one which looks like a real bitch). Well, according to Dave, everybody back at Chi is doing well. Except for the growth, but the growth is a annual occurence, so that's nothing new. I hope the growth heals well.

Been reading a book in the library called Sophie's World. It's a fictional review of the history philosophy. So, the philosophy is real, but the story isn't. Anway, it gives me something to do to pass the time, and it's really interesting. A good combination.

Gonna do laundry tomorrow. Uh oh!!! It should be pretty easy. I don't see it causing any trouble.

And then there's the trip to Kennywood!!! Yep, there's an amusement park out here called Kennywood. I figure it'll be something like Dorney Park from around us. It should be fun, plus it's a nice way to pass the time.

I survived the first week successfully. Now there's only four more to go.

Phew

No comments: