Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Common Sense

Learning from Lance

Thank you. Finally someone that has some common sense. But I suppose common sense comes in many different flavors. So, it's not so much that this guy has common sense, but that he has my kind of common sense. Oh well, you know how crazy relativity can get.

We have our last Barry Time Variety Hour today. :-(
It's so sad. Not really. But I'm sure some people will get upset. That's okay.

Ed and I were discoursing on all the freedoms we look forward to having when we return home. The list includes going downstairs after 11:30, eating good food, installing programs on a computer, going on the opposite sex's side of the hall (hehehe), and leaving the "green zone." Yep, freedom. And the friends and family. Once again, they're crucial.

Though I have made a (relatively) good friend in Jeff. He's a cool kid. Not too extroverted, but enough that he and I can talk. Go figure. I don't think I'll talk to him after this, but it was still nice to get to know one more kid.

I want to make a movie! Anyone want to join me?

Namaste. And remember, Om Mani Padme Hum.

No comments: