Thursday, July 14, 2005

Chem Books Galore!!!

Wow, today's started off as one of the best days ever. So, we have lectures in Doherty Hall, which is the Chemistry and Physics building here at CMU. Ed and I are walking down the hall, and what do we see but a sign that says "Free Chemistry Text Books." Two days earlier, Ed had found a Brown LeMay (you know, what we used for AP Chemistry). But today, oh today, I found a Chang and a Zumdhal. Only 2 years old. And in mint condition. And best of all, free.

Only in Gov School, only in Gov School.

Congrats to everyone that got Captain for marching band. I realized that I have Laura's sister, Alyssa, in my section. That could be fun. I suppose I should be nice. When Justin Illuzi had me in his section, he was nice to me. Karma.

We have our meeting with Barry today. Fun times.

Tsk, tsk, tsk Karl Rove.

Lots of free time due to a lack of Bio. Woot!

Peace

No comments: