Thursday, July 28, 2005

Last Day

Yeah.

Sitting in the physics lab for the last time. Ever. Unless I decide to go to CMU AND go into physics. Not likely.

One more day, everyone. Then I'm out of here. One more day. And then I'm back to real life.

I have lots of things that I'm thinking and lots of things that I want to say about random stuff. But they don't feel right. They don't feel right for now.

Can't really tell you how I feel right now. It doesn't come down to words. The map is not the territory. And therefore it's not something that I can express. It's amazing how one thing can make you feel all sorts of funny inside. No matter what.

I don't know if I'll post again from Governor's School. And interweb access at my grandma's house is sketchy. Don't fall apart without me. Please. I don't need you guys falling apart. I'm greedy.

Peace. Om Mani Padme Hum... Om Mani Padme Hum...

Note: :)

No comments: