Sunday, July 31, 2005

Relaxation

It's funny, I forgot what that was like. You know, relaxing? It's really a great feeling. Doing nothing. And when you DO do something, it being something that you want to do. Crazy ass shit!

It's rather nice out here at my grandmother's house. Quiet, except for my brother. He's never quiet. But where would I be without him. His, erhm, sagely advice has gotten me through plenty of tough spots this past year. And he's really, really funny.

I've been doing a lot of thinking out here. I know, you're thinking, 'More thinking? Does he REALLY need to do MORE thinking?' Of course not. But would I be Dave Darmon if I didn't? I mean, I'm the crazy liberal hippy pacifist philosopher kid. And I like that label! Though I've been thinking about how I should step out of it some. And I plan to this year.

And on a completely different note, I love Macs. Even this one, which is only a 600 mHz iMac hooked up to a dial-up internet connection. It still makes me all tingly inside. I don't know what it is, but Macs just make me feel that way. Maybe it's how they seem so organic?

Well, the real world is a beautiful thing. And I love food that doesn't suck!

Namaste.

No comments: