Monday, July 18, 2005

AP Scores

I'm glad to hear that all the normal folk are getting their AP scores. So far I know that Ed and Laura did awesome (I'm not going to say how they did, because that's not my place. :) ). If anyone else wants to tell me, you can drop me a line at ddarmon8705@yahoo.com (don't ask why I made a new e-mail address... I get bored here and just do things).

Times are speeding up here at Gov School. All us govies (that's what the teachers call us) are preparing for Team Project Hell Week. Sounds like fun, don't it?

On a cheerier note, we're finishing up all of our final homework assignments. Yay!

Um, I don't know. Stuff.

Ah, I was reading Xanga's and such from previous years PGSS members. They're really funny to read, because I can totally relate to them. And if you're a govie looking at this years from now, I say hi! And don't worry, it isn't that bad.

Enough of my ranting. I'm not funny or informative, but hey, I do what I can.

No comments: