Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Halfway there... Oh oh... Livin' on a Prayer

Anyway. We had weird physics day today. Very dumb. I really think the physicists just make up half the "particles" and "sparticles" and such. I really do. Maybe I'm just being angry or something, but eh.

Dave (one of the TAs) was wearing a Strong Bad t-shirt. How awesome is that!

Apparently Karl Rove really sucks. But Bush won't get rid of him. Oh no. Gotta stay the course.

Not really looking forward to talking politics in AP US History next year. I imagine it'll just boil down to a big food fight between the "liberals" and the "conservatives" (as if any of us are really liberals or conservatives). Not really that fun a thought. I guess I can just sit those out, though I'm sure I'll get dragged in because I'm the reigning "liberal" in Chi. Or so Adam Costa says.

Today is a very free day. I <3 Wednesdays.

Parents weekend this weekend. WOOH!!! It's almost like getting out of Gov School for 2 days.

Well, have a nice day everyone.

No comments: