Saturday, July 30, 2005

Grandma's House

And here I am, in Indiana. I'm finally done with Governor's School. And it feels like I was never there. Isn't it funny how it's so much easier to return to normality than to enter into novelty? I'm sure there's some sort of valuable life metaphor in there. I just don't feel like looking for it!

I enjoy these yearly visits to my grandmother's house. They remind me of simpler things: of childhood; of a worry free life; of innocence. You have to love nostalgia. Isn't it a great thing?

I don't have anything much useful to say for now. Yesterday's banquet was a lot of fun. But, as my brother said, it was just inside jokes that Gov School people would get and others wouldn't. But they were such funny inside jokes!

Summer's halfway done, folks. Crazy ass shi...

I hope you've enjoyed it. I can't wait to be home for the rest of it! Awww yaaaaah!

No comments: