Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Macro Heaven

Wow. So, we were doing the whole "enter click" thing in team project that I told you about previously. And then I had this startling revelation. If you use built-in features of Microsoft Word (a la Search and Replace and Macros), you can make the computer do all that. So, something that used to take us about 5 or so minutes now takes about 10 seconds, if not less. All because of a burst of creativity. Thanks, Eros.

Irony: everyone in the team project has to speak during our oral presentation. My part is about the statistics behind our project (which for all intensive purposes [ :) ] say that the model us phewy) and it's called, phonetically "ky [as in sky]" squared. If you know anything about the Greek alphabet, this letter's latinized version is chi, and it looks like a lowercase, cursive x. So, even though Chi [read like eye] may suck, apparently when you square it, it's something really useful. And I get to be the one to talk about it. Hahahaha.

Team project week is going by real fast. It's hard to believe I only have another three days here. Amazing.

I'm bursting with energy right now. So much creative energy, ready to explode. But unable to. I haven't felt like this since the very beginning of May. It felt like I was on the verge of something powerful. But it just kind of imploded(you know, life circumstances and such). Hopefully said life circumstances can be handled in a less, well, implosive way this time. And then I can use all this energy to save the world.

[whoosh / theme song]

No comments: