Sunday, July 23, 2006

Telekinesis / Telepathy, Anyone?

Apparently the dreams paranormal connoisseurs interest members of the scientific community. This article discusses technology a person plugs into his brain that allows a him to control electronic devices (ie computers, tv's, etc.).

The "next step" for this technology, other than just improving it (but technological capacity doubles every year or so!), involves creating devices that can control cars, airplanes, etc. And then, telepathy!!!

Man, this era rocks! We keep seeing more and more advances that at one time resembled "magic." And we get it thanks to science. Just think what nanotechnology will do with this. [Goosebumps]

Namaste.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh god... the last thing I need is for me to be able to control things with my mind. Not being able to concentrate usually doesn't go over well with doing things with my mind. But hey... I guess it's pretty cool.