Monday, July 24, 2006

Doobie Doobie Doo

I promised a post on linguistics and how our use of language affects our view of reality. Just not yet.

I presently feel a little down. Nothing to worry about. I know exactly WHY I feel down. Silly, really: I just want to get everything and its sister done (no, no, no, that doesn't mean I want to "do" your sister, you sicko!). And I don't have the will or the way to pick somewhere and just start.

Hm, nothing new. A common problem. I miss the days of video games and TV sometimes. So much simpler back then. Just plop yourself down in front of the TV and either play the latest video game or turn on the best channel.

Damn, that life rocked! Yet accomplished so little. I doubt I would ever convince myself to go back to that way of life. Though it's siren song attracts me sometimes.

And now that I've bored you with my life story, I proudly announce I have finished the DVD for the Science Olympiad Video. All I need to do now involves adding all the raw footage into the DVD-ROM partition. Then completion. And burning.

Finally.

I hope everyone feels wonderful! I do now!

Hip, hip, hurray!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You would hope that... I hate to disappoint you though. Can't say the same for myself. Glad you're in a good mood though. I'm just being immature and stupid.