Monday, July 24, 2006

The Science Olympiad Movie is DONE

Woot. The SO movie, for all intents and purposes, is done and ready for the viewing public.

Yeah, I finally got off my procrastinating ass and finished it. And it's beautiful. If I may say so myself. Which I will.

I'll have the DVDs ready by the end of the week for everyone. That's a whole post-production process that shouldn't take anywhere near as long as making the movie itself.

I was thinking of having a premiere get together sometime the week of the 31st. If anyone thinks that's a good idea / would be available for it, give me a holla in the comment section. I'd like to get as much of the SO team involved as possible (realizing that a majority of the SO team does not read this... though they do have relatives / friends that read this!)

Thanks for your patience. I hope you find the movie worth the wait.

Namaste.

No comments: