Monday, July 31, 2006

I Still Live

I haven't blogged in a while. I don't know why. I guess I just haven't been up to it. I've been busy movie making (either SO or real movie), contemplating how much I like to bitch about life (if I only had my room back... blah blah blah), and just generally putzing around, realizing I have less than three weeks until college starts.

Man, what a sorry excuse for a human being. I don't mean that in an emo way either. I mean, honestly, I need to get up off my ass and get cracking. On what, though? That question haunts me.

I hope that everything falls into place when college starts. I hope that somehow I'll find a purpose worth putting the whole of my being behind (whether that purpose involve science or just getting a girlfriend [and I think we all know which one would pose the greater challenge to me :) ]. Then again, I have to realize that "wherever I go, there I am." If I don't change, I shouldn't hope for my situation to change.

Enough of this, though. I hope everyone loves their life right now. I really do, underneath all this "turmoil" and "tribulation." God, I act so emo. Yuck.

Namaste.


No comments: