Monday, July 10, 2006

Mmm, Lateral Growth (and "The Movie")

I've been experiencing a lot of "lateral growth" (a concept I picked up via Scott Young's blog via this article). Just been doing random things. Branching out. Though, a lot of these random things have been rather introverted, so you probably haven't seen me doing them. That's all good though.

Anygay, I don't know if I've "earned" this lateral growth phase, but I'm really enjoying it, so who cares!?

Speaking of gay (no, not really), we need our oh so great omnipotent movie organizer (you know I love you Dave!) to plan out our next get together for the "movie." Preferably soon. And we should probably start filming. Just so we have something. We can just run with it.

Keep on rockin' everyone. I hope you're enjoying life. It's freakin' awesome, isn't it!

Namaste.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha.... ha.... well.. seeing the attitude that everyone had about it... im not so sure im that omnipotent anymore. i guess i could organize the next meeting though. and by meeting i mean sit in a room with the camera on hoping to get something interesting to happen.

Speaking of which, you are bringing the camera with you when we fly the plane. Maybe we can integrate that into the movie somehow. Special effects to the max. Clunker over and out.