Thursday, December 22, 2005

Perfect vs. Normal (GodAIM, Part II)

I figure I'll make this a weekly feature. It seems to work that way. Anyway, onto the story...

SexyDaveDarmon: You there, God?

Godizzle: Well, that depends a great deal on your definition of "there," now doesn't it?

SexyDaveDarmon: Okay, okay. Point taken. Anyway, I want to get right down to something. Something that's been bothering me these past few days.

Godizzle: Go for it. I'm all God.

SexyDaveDarmon: Okay. So, there's this paradoxical (at least, I think it's a paradox and not a contradiction) that there's a relative world that... I don't know... emanates? from the absolute world?

Godizzle: Wow, big words. Does that make you feel smart? The big words?

SexyDaveDarmon: I'm sorry.

Godizzle: Why use such a wacked out vernacular when you could just use nice small works like "perfect" and "normal"?

SexyDaveDarmon: To be honest, I didn't think of it.

Godizzle: You didn't THINK OF IT? Big suprise...

SexyDaveDarmon: You know what God, I really don't need the

Godizzle: You don't need the what? Me breathing down your back? Messing with you? What?

SexyDaveDarmon: I'm sorry. My temper can get the best of me sometimes. It's just that

Godizzle: It's just that your temper got the best of you. Moving on.

SexyDaveDarmon: Okay. So, there's these two worlds, the perfect world, and the normal world. And somehow I'm supposed to reconcile these two worlds?

Godizzle: What's so irrecon -- not working -- about these two worlds?

SexyDaveDarmon: Well, the fact that one's perfect and the other one is, well, inherently not.

Godizzle: It's simple, really.

SexyDaveDarmon: Okay.

Godizzle: Oh, what, you want me to EXPLAIN it? Heh, I didn't say it was simple to explain.

SexyDaveDarmon: But you're GOD. If you can't explain it

Godizzle: Then noone can. Exactly.

SexyDaveDarmon: But that doesn't

Godizzle: Help you very much? Exactly!

SexyDaveDarmon: Okay, now your just showing off.

Godizzle: Exactly.

SexyDaveDarmon: And being a second rate comedian. Fine, I understand that you're not going to answer this one for me. Then how about one more simple question?

Godizzle: I have another 5 minutes. Go for it, yo.

SexyDaveDarmon: How come, how come, why. Damnit. Um, why do

Godizzle: Spit it OUT already.

SexyDaveDarmon: Fine. How come some people, I'm talking about myself right now, have such a problem accepting the fact that they're, well, only human?

Godizzle: ONLY human!!! Do you know how long I spent working on you! I mean, the first day, sure it was fine and then the second day was a peace of cake, and the

SexyDaveDarmon: God, I hate to tell you this, but you creating people is illegal in this state.

Godizzle: Well, of course, I meant through evolution. Jeese, won't give God a little poetic license? But anyway, you're human. And you're PERFECTLY human. You are exactly the way you should be. At this moment. At this time. Okay?

SexyDaveDarmon: Yeah, that makes sense. It's just, it really messes with my head sometimes. I try too hard to, you know, be "perfect."

Godizzle: Why don't you try to, you know, be "normal"?

SexyDaveDarmon: Good point. Well, it was nice talking to you again God. Have a Merry Christmas.

Godizzle: Uh, uh, uh. Happy Holidays!

SexyDaveDarmon: Only God. Tell Jesus I said Happy Birthday.

Godizzle: Will do. Now, where did I leave my remote...

(Godizzle signed off at 10:02 PM)

No comments: