Sunday, December 11, 2005

High Society Comes to a Close

Well, that play that I was ever so worried about is now over. Just to show you that half the time, when you worry yourself dizzy about something, it turns out to be not that much of a problem after all.

And now I have a lot of time on my hands. With time off from Hi-Q, concert band coming to a close, and Science Olympiad never practicing for any of my events, I have very little other-planned things to do. Which just gives me more freedom to do what I want. Which I suppose is a blessing, as well as a curse.

Though, I think I know what I'll do. I'll do some more creative writing, maybe learn some discrete math, philosophize more, and learn guitar. That's quite a plate full of activities. Oh, and I'll try to, you know, go out into the real world with people. Sometime.

This has been quite the three day weekend. We really should have these more often.

Well, I don't have much more to say, so, I guess I'll say good bye.

Namaste.

1 comment:

Barx Atthemoon, Warden of Tunare said...

Oh, we'll have more than a three-day weekend soon...

9 skoool days until an 11-day weekend! Whooo!

PS - hey look, I actually logged-in!