Thursday, December 08, 2005

Hi Q Team Rocks Even More

Sorry that I haven't been posting a lot recently. As most of you know, I've been busy with this gig I'm doing in a pit band for Chestnut Hill Academy. Fun stuff. Well, not especially. But I'm getting paid for it.

Anyway, this post is a major congrats to the Hi-Q team of the 2005-2006 Season. Why? Because we're kick ass! I mean, this year's season started a month earlier than usual, and we went up against Penncrest, and yet we came out on top with a 56. Major props to Part I and everyone on Part II minus me. :) I didn't really do that much. Unless you consider NATO and graphite to be major accomplishments.

And now we can all look forward to a nice week off from major studiage. Thank God.

And a shaved Mr. Cole. Hehehe. I have to admit, I'm a little scared.

I hope you enjoy your evening. And I hope that the snow gods, in their infinite wisdom, decide that tomorrow would be a good day to cover the roads in their beautiful white... well, whatever the snow gods use to cover the roads.

:)

Namaste

Quotes of Today:

"Carbon has many allotropes, one of which is diamond. Name a second type, which is found in pencils."

"It's a coffin. A...
rat coffin."

No comments: