Friday, December 30, 2005

Eh, Why Not!

Part of me is saying, "Hey, you don't have anything to post, so why do it?" Another part is saying, "But, why not? Just do it!" And yet another part is saying, "Om."

So, of course, I'm going to listen to that first one. :)

Not having a room can be annoying. Though it's just a tiny little obstacle that I'm letting get in the way of me doing things. Though I have finished the Bio and TFA (which, unfortunately, does not stand for That's Fucking Awesome), so I guess I'm not that far behind.

You know what else is a bitch? Having your brother threaten to burst into your room drunk and wake you up. Therefore why I can't sleep at night. It all makes sense now.

Tomorrow's New Year's Eve. Hells yeah. That means I can make some new New Year's resolutions that I'll never keep! Hope springs eternal.

Well, I feel like doing something crazy tomorrow. I don't know what. And it probably won't turn out to be "crazy" by the definition of most people. But for me, it will be! Huzzah!

PS - Man, I was a bitch this time last year. Like, certified, 100% Grade A male PMS. Just thought I'd apologize for my behavior. I didn't see it at the time, but thinking back on it, damn. It's a little late now, but, you know, new year, new leaf, yadda yadda yadda.

In the meantime, keep on keepin' on. Because that's how we roll.

No comments: