Saturday, June 17, 2006

Tired

So, I've been socializing like a mad man over the past five days. It's been fun, but it hasn't allowed much time for introspection (that would be labeled as "antisocial" and uncool :P ).

However, it has allowed a sore to open that hasn't been opened in a while. Namely, a feeling of insecurity. I've been pretty secure about everything over the past year or so, but that sense of security got poked and prodded at over the past few days. Not because of anything or anyone in particular, other than "me" and my insecurities. Just a general sense of uncertainty about my life, myself, and my interests.

Thankfully, I think I have it all worked out.

It's fun to have light shined on a sore spot. It's like putting a nice splash of hydrogen peroxide on a cut. It hurts like hell, but when the HP is done, the sore is clean.

Thank you, grad parties, for showing me about life, me, and the world.

Who knew? I guess it's true that experience is the best teacher.

Blogged with Flock

No comments: