Monday, June 26, 2006

PGSS 2006

Wow, a year ago today I was at Governor's School for the Sciences. For my first day. Completely lost.

Wow.

I'm glad I don't have that this summer. I'd much rather spend the time with my friends here in Chi for the last time before we all become [insert your college name here] students instead of Chichesterians. Though I imagine, and I'm sure Ed would corroborate, Governor's School can be more fun than anything else in the world.

Wow, that time and place seems way more than a year away. I can remember going there, completely without any desire to get to know anyone. I remember all the amazing people. Really, really amazing. I've been browsing through some of their blogs / livejournals from that time. It's amazing to see the interiors of some of these people. It's such a shame we can only see people's exteriors. That's the least interesting part!

Well, the one person I look forward to reading from is Sir David Pickett, my favorite TA from Governor's School. I can read his Xanga here. He reminds me a lot of myself. I wish I had gotten to know him more when I had the chance. The French L attacks!!! ;)

Time for the summer to really start. Only eight more weeks to go. Not even.

Wow.

1 comment:

Barx Atthemoon, Warden of Tunare said...

/corroborate

Yeah. Amazing isn't it? See, I'd actually rather go to PGSS again ;) Not that Chichesterians are bad or anything... its just hard to hold a candle to Govies. I'm sure Holly can also corroborate, on a PGSE level.
--
The word of the day is cqjojz.