Tuesday, June 27, 2006

AP Test Scores Are Available by Phone

If you're interested, our AP scores are available via phone. July 1st, psh!

Anyway, it's $8 a pop (as if College Board hasn't already sucked us dry). A little pricey. But can you put a price on peace of mind?

Since I'm a big loser, er hm, I mean, was curious, I called up and got my scores. I got a five in Bio, a five in Calc, and, the shocker, a five in English. Therefore, judge how well you did in these classes compared to me, and now you have a rather accurate subjective guess to your score. For free. Aren't I nice?

I'm not too suprised by the Bio and Calc scores. No, I'm not conceited, but those tests just seemed easy to me. The English score, on the other hand, was up in the air. Completely. Somehow I pulled through, though. Maybe it was my writing about literarature... I mean... uh... never mind! I expect many more fives in English. The question is, who do we give credit to? Buh buh buuuuuuh!

You can now return to your scheduled programming. Thank you.

Namaste.

No comments: