Thursday, March 02, 2006

What to Write About?

Hm, this is definitely a major cop-out post in a way. Why? Because I'm a getting a free post in without having to do any real work. At the same time, I do really need figure out something to write about now and in the future, and this will give you some idea of my thought process. Therefore, it's all good.

Let's see. There are about 101 Dalmatians -- I mean, topics -- that I could talk about. The kick is choosing one that someone other than me will actually be interested in reading. That's always the hard part.

You see, I could write about SO, but that limits my audience to, oh, everyone that already reads this blog. I could write more about meditation and spirituality, but that limits the interested to myself and the random bum on the street that's also reading this (if there really are any bums reading, I apologize and say Keep on Truckin'!). Life is always a safe topic, but that's essentially what this article is about, so I've used that one up. Then there's recent reading I've been doing. That, too, is limiting.

Instead, let me give you a Witness exercise, just for fun, and see how you dig that. In the meantime, I'm going to be figuring out how to fast for tomorrow. Ah, the modern world. Were you meant for me?

I'll just point you to this awesome pointing out exercise on KW's website.

Namaste.

No comments: