Tuesday, March 21, 2006

A Simple Question

Okay, I've ruminated on this question before in the past, and I feel like it's time to do so again. Namely, the question is: is it possible, or even beneficial, to be 100% positive all the time?

I just finished listening to a podcast by Steve Pavlina entitled Building Confidence about how he feels that confidence should be something you just have, not something you acquire after doing all the necessary preparation. I guess this is similar to the school of thought that states happiness is something you choose to have, not something that just happens.

And I'm going way off into lala land right now, thanks to a headache and a general lack of flowitude at the moment. All the ideas are right up in my jaun-head, but they're just not coming out in any coherent manner. Isn't that annoying, when you know just what you want to say, but the words don't come out right?

I'm going to give this one a rest for now. I may come back to this at a later date, when my head is feeling better.

Maybe this could be the first topic discussed at Think Bowl? Or maybe we should wait for something more "profound?"

Anyway, I'm out for now.

Namaste.

No comments: