Sunday, March 26, 2006

Dilbert Speaks

Well, actually, Scott Adams speaks, but same difference.

Here are some of Adams' thoughts on some current controversial issues. If anything, these questions and his responses are quite thought provoking.

If you find this interesting, you might want to check out God's Debris by Adams. It's full of similar awesome philosophical / political / scientific musings. And it's free. I have the hardcover version of this, but Adams decided sometime this year to start giving it away to see if people would then buy the sequel, The Religion War. Didn't work for him. I haven't read the sequel either. I can assure, though, that the original is great.

Anyway, if you want some thought provoking and funny reads, check out his blog. I've been reading it since this summer and it's more often than not filled with interesting and humorous posts.

Namaste.

2 comments:

Barx Atthemoon, Warden of Tunare said...

Ah yes the Dilbert Blog. I've been reading that for Dogbert knows how long...

Very good stuff.
--
The word of the day is ohcvh.

Anonymous said...

Yes! Dilbert!!


Profound, I know.