Sunday, March 19, 2006

A Blog is Born

Well, it's official: "Think Bowl: Thoughts in Chi" is officially up and running here. Now all there is to do is build up some sort of community around it so that the "we" space can truly flourish.

And that's up to you folks. If you'd like to take part in this experiment, please e-mail me here or leave a comment with your e-mail address so that I can add you to the "members" of this site. From there, you're free to blog away.

Thanks for your time and attention.

Oh, and you can read my general thoughts on the new blog in the post "A Blog is Born" at Think Bowl.

Namaste.

4 comments:

Barx Atthemoon, Warden of Tunare said...

Why not...

lordebon@gmail.com
--
The word of the day is rhsty.

Anonymous said...

Cool. Sign me up. Silverhockey688@aol.com

Anonymous said...

hey you. ill join too. yawa429@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

You can add me too....but it's not like i'm ever online anyway.... :)