Sunday, February 19, 2006

ThinkArete, eh?

While surfing the web (because that's all I do with my free time, well, in addition to everything else I do), I came accross this awesome website called thinkarete. I must say, it's one of the most beautiful sites I've seen created by a most beautiful person. When I see how much passion Brian Johnson has for life, I'm just floored. I've been asked why I study philosophy and how it help me in life. Sometimes, I wonder the same things but then I look at this guy, and I realize, "Dude, this guy is why. He gets it, he really gets it. He's freaking AWAKE."

I highly recommend the Philosophy Note's section. Admittedly, I haven't actually started it yet (it starts tomorrow), but the bonus material that goes with it is making me get all warm in my heart-al regions.

Just thought I'd share. Self-actualization. Hm, that does sound so much better than "self-help" or "personal development."

So, self-actualization it is.

Wanna join me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no dave... no one wants to join you on your nerdquest

lol... jk
Sure, I'll join you