Monday, February 13, 2006

David Darmon Library

Okay, here's the idea. I have all these books. And I figure if you want to read them, you should be able to. So, if you see a book you want to read, just e-mail me or leave me a comment, and I'll try to get it to you the next school day.

Of course, there are some basic ground rules. (1) Under most circumstances, I'll want the books back by the end of the school year. With college and all, oh, you know. (2) I'd hope you take good care of the books. (3) Well, I don't really have third thing.

This is just a crazy idea of mine. So, if you're interested, you know what to do. I'll put a link to this page on the side so that it can be easily accessed. I'll be updating it as I get more books / decide to add more books to the list.

Namaste.


Author Title
Adams, Douglas The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Albom, Mitch The Five People You Meet in Heaven
Benyus, Jannine Biomimicry
Blackmore, Susan The Meme Machine
C.G. Jung Memories, Dreams, and Reflections
Camus, Albert The Stranger
Doestevsky, Fyodr The Brothers Karazomav
Eswaran, Eknath The Bhagavad Gita
Eswaran, Eknath The Dhammapada
Eswaran, Eknath The Upanishads
Feuerstein, et al Yoga for Dummies
Foer, Jonathan Safran Everything is Illuminated
Franklin, Benjamin The Autobiography and Other Writings
Gandhi, Mohandas The Essential Gandhi
Greene, Brian The Elegant Universe
Haddon, Mark The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nightime
Hawking, Stephen A Breif History of Time
Higbee, Kenneth Your Memory
Kabat-Zinn, Jon Coming to Our Senses
Kabat-Zinn, Jon Wherever You Go, There You Are
Kirn, Walter Thumbsucker
Loewen, James Lies My Teacher Told Me
McTaggart, Lynn The Field
Mitchell, Stephen The Enlightened Heart
Scott Adams God's Debris
Shakespeare, William King Lear
Shakespeare, William The Merchant of Venice
Shakespeare, William The Taming of the Shrew
Stephenson, Neal Cryptonomicon
Stephenson, Neal Quicksilver
Sultan, Sohaib The Koran for Dummies
Surya Das Awaken the Buddha Within
Telushkin, Joseph Biblical Literacy
White, T.H. The Once and Future King
Wilber, Ken A Brief History of Everything
Wilber, Ken A Theory of Everything
Wilber, Ken Boomeritis
Wilber, Ken Marriage of Sense and Soul
Wilber, Ken No Boundary
Wilber, Ken The Simple Feeling of Being
Willet, Walter Eat, Drink, and Be Healthy

No comments: