Saturday, February 04, 2006

High

Wow, over the past two days I've been really lazy in a euphoric sort of way. Maybe it's because all I've been listening to is a song about being high. Yeah, that might be it. I just feel this general turpor and sloth about everything. I just feel like going with the flow. And the flow right now is stagnant.

On that note, I'd like to post about my Villanova visit but I'm just too gosh darn lazy to.

And the Blogger server seems to be down for now anyway. On the other hand, if you're reading this, then the server is back up.

I'll post about Villanova later tonight. Or maybe tomorrow. Or maybe never. But probably tomorrow.

Nama....

PS - Check out James Blunt. He's good stuff. Reminds me of Maroon Five, without all the emotional baggage. Though I don't think all the romantic crap will be all that good for me. But hey, everything in moderation, right? :)

No comments: