Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Because I Couldn't Possibly Pass This Up...

Earth Hurtles Toward 6.5 Billion

That's right, Planet Earth will probably pass the 6.5 billion mark over the next week. Not that I really care that much, but I just figured considering that one of the themes of this year is "world population control," I'd be remiss in my duties in not mentioning this.

Oh, and for the Fermi Questions people, apparently there about 300 million people in the US. Just in case you needed to know. You can find that number, updated daily, here, along with the world population.

Technology. Crazy ass shit.

PS - Speaking of shitty technology, the SO CD is being a major bitch. It's got a weird place where the metal is missing. I sure hope it was that way before I got to it. I think it was... Anyway, it's preventing me from getting the raw footage off the CD. Grrrr. Though Mr. B's editted video works beautifully. Sigh, hopefully I can fix it / find someone else who has the CD.

Namaste.

PPS - Man, I'm digging this song (well, that didn't work quite as planned... the song is "Let's Get it Started"). Heard it on BenFM today (not for the first time), and I thought, "Man, I have to have this song!" Hip-hop can be so... exhilirating. Sometimes. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I commented on your previous entry in case you didn't decide to look

Anonymous said...

BenFM rocks!

I also like MMR, but I put BenFM on if I want to listen to a greater variety of the older stuff...

Either way, good times... many good times, especially MMR.

--
The word of the day is Zwwmo.