Wednesday, February 08, 2006

In case you missed it...

Because boredom in an AP Class can lead to great things...


It was brought to my attention that I'm in the AP History book. The pictures above are from the tearing down of the Berlin Wall. The first picture is the main image, and the second one is a blown up version of it. I'm told I look like the kid in the blue jacket.

I have to say, I agree. But considering the fact that the Berlin Wall fell November 9, 1989, that'd make me a little over two years old at the time. Damn, I look old for two.

Man, it's trivia like this that makes AP fun. Sometimes. Plus the fact that I didn't have to sit through the boredom of AP History to reap the benefits. Thanks guys. :)

PS - Hm, if I and Mr. Cole look alike (or so I'm told), maybe this is a picture of Mr. Cole at the Berlin Wall! He'd be about 40ish at the time. But hey, you never know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol, yeah, that's great. kenny showed me at s/o