Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Sweet (and Stuff)

Found yet another interesting article on Salon.com. Dude, this idea seems pretty sweet. Especially for our ADHD, "give it to me now" generation.

On the "Infodict" (that's "information addict" shortened, better, once again, for the ADHD, "give it to me now" mentality :) ) front, I'm slowly weening myself from reading everything that I come across that looks interesting. Not quite giving up the entire interweb / infoweb completely, but definitely using some major moderation. And I find myself asking myself the question, "Do I REALLY need to read this?" much more.

Congrats to the Hi-Q team on getting our act together. Well, everyone pretty much already had their act together. I just finally got mine together. Here's to a sweet year.

And what's up with this new fangled AIM. It has WAY too many bells and whistles. Like, seriously.

Namaste.

Quote of the Day -- "We definitely support any dissident groups that "oppose" (my quotations) Fidel Castro and are willing to remove him from power." - Random Senator at Model Senate on a bill he drafted

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol, yup. you need to cut down on reading and I need to get into reading more.

Congrats on getting in order for Hi-Q. I think you'll kick ass this year.

And I hope you had fun with the crazy conservative senate people.