Friday, November 25, 2005

Well, Hello There

Don't really have much to add. As of late, I've been doing major mindfulness practice in everyday life. As in, I've been looking at when, where, what, and why I do things. It's really an eye opening experience. It taught me things like: I spend way too much time consuming information and far too little producing it; I can very easily get off task if I'm not paying attention; half the time I don't even know why I'm doing things; and many many more things.

Not all that useful to you. Moderately useful to me. Just thought I'd share.

Enjoy this weekend. Time off is a great, beautiful, delicious, great thing.

Namaste.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol yeah... getting distracted is fun. I could just see you like walking through your house and picking up some random thing and saying, "shoe, Jesus loves you."