Thursday, October 13, 2005

Regular Life

In breaking with the pattern of the past few entries, this one will just be about plain old, everday life. Why? Because (a) I'm sure you're getting bored about all the info I've been "shoveling" out (hahaha) and (b) I have a funny story to tell.

Today in AP English (Language), I was available to help out with the class, like normal. The Juniors was working on a poster project (gag). So Kim Woods, whose partner was absent, asks Ms. Shulman, "Since my partner isn't here, can Dave Darmon help me?" And Ms. Shulman, in a wry mood, replies, "Well, Dave, at least one women in the world wants you."

Ouch.

:)

I got burned by Ms. Shulman. Like 1st degree. Damn.

In other news, I got "pwned" (look at me using nifty lingo!) in Hi-Q yesterday. I haven't had the (read made the) time to read the Lit and Shakespeare. And it showed yesterday. Hard. I'll have to work on that. I'll be up to speed by the first competition. And hopefully by next practice.

I've more or less decided on Villanova as my future educational home. I'm finally getting all the paper work filled out. It's amazing what a little motivation and a fast approaching essay can do. Truly amazing.

Well, I hope everyone enjoys the rest of, um, the evening. Have a beautiful today and a pleasant tomorrow.

Namaste.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah! Not another Villain of Villanova!

Wow, that just sucked. I'm going to kill myself now.

But on a more serious note, what's up with Villanova that everyone wants to go there? Just a curious question.