Sunday, October 02, 2005

Band Video!!!

I've successfully (I think) uploaded the band video onto a video hosting website. It can be found here. Please tell me how it works. Either in comments, IM, or e-mail. Or person. That works too.

And spread the word to people that don't read this blog! I figure band members have some sort of right to see the show. But I'm crazy. :)

(This video requires Quicktime. And a high speed internet connection.)

--------------------------

Okay. I think I really have it working now. Hopefully.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

meh.. doesn't work

Barx Atthemoon, Warden of Tunare said...

Um. Any IP address that starts with 192.168 as the first two octets is reserved for an intranet. Just like anything with 127 as the first octet is a reference to the local machine. That would be why it's not working. I can't wait to see it, hehe.