Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Maturity and Conflict Management

If there's one thing I learned in Freshman Lunch, it's that I suck at conflict management. I get in a pinch, and I freeze up. Well, not really freeze up. I just kind of shut down my "Big Mind" and go into fight or flight mode. It's kind of amusing.

Oh, and sorry about all the biching today after/about Freshman Lunch. I realize now that this annoyance could have just ended there. But for some reason I just felt the urge to share. I don't know if it was beneficial or not (to me or others). Anyway, one thing I know is that I could have just told the story without me saying, "Man, that was a bitch. I hate freshman!" Yeah, that didn't get anything done.

"Do you believe in God?" asks the freshman. 'Oh, man, that would be a two hour discussion right there,' thinks I. ROFL.

Enjoy your Tuesday.

Om mani padme hung.

No comments: