Thursday, October 20, 2005

How the Are We Seniors?!

So, I was filling out the Senior Directory, and I decided to flip through my old yearbooks to get some ideas. That's when a thought came to my mind: There's no freakin' way we're seniors. I mean, no offense to us, but we just don't cut it. We don't look old enough. We're not cool enough. We're not smart enough. We're not, heck, anything enough.

Then a second thought hit me. Yeah, we're not "seniors," in the sense I think of seniors. When I think of seniors, I think back to my freshman year, my sophomore year, and my junior year. And we'll never be them. But we're us. We're this year's seniors. For better or for worse.

And after all of that, I still don't have a good direcory entry, and I still don't feel like a senior. Sigh.

Heh, not a very deep post, but I'm saving the deepness for the directory. Got to make it shiny. Hahaha.

Adios.

No comments: